Happy Tuesday… I mean Friday!! As I’m sure most of us are, the mid-week holiday has completely thrown me off! I am looking forward to this weekend though because I have a hair appointment Saturday morning and it means we are officially a week out from our Summer vacation! Today I’m linking up and sharing five things I’m loving right now for Five on Friday!
1. I am loving the Summer candles I picked up a little while back at Bath & Body Works. My favorite is Summer Boardwalk and runner up is Cactus Blossom – currently what is burning. They both have such a fresh smell to them just smell like… Summer.
2. Even though life with a strong-willed toddler can be stressful at times, we had the best time celebrating 4th of July at one of the local fireworks events. The Eagles cover band Hotel California played and they were so good! (Someone did not want to participate in the family selfie!)
3. Speaking of 4th of July… I had some comments on this outfit I shared yesterday on Instagram and I must say that I loved this outfit! The pants fit like a glove and the top is the right amount flowy and fitting. To top it off these shoes are really comfortable but, still look really great on (because I wasn’t sure about them sitting on the shelf!) Click here for the: top, pants, shoes
4. Tonight we are going to eat at Gus’s World Famous Fried Chicken & I am so excited! We first discovered Gus’s while we were in Memphis several years ago and fell in love! A year or two ago they opened a location in Ft. Worth and I couldn’t of been more happy – we even went for their soft opening! Tonight’s dinner will also benefit The Warm Place which I have a special place in my heart for!
5. I have followed Rachel Hollis for several years on FaceBook and for about the last year on Instagram as well. She is a rock star boss lady who I have drawn so much inspiration from lately. I love listening to her podcast, just recently renamed to Rise Podcast by Rachel Hollis and can’t wait to read/listen to her book once I’m done with Chip & Joanna’s book (that I started in January! :/ But, she shared this quote the other day on Instagram and I just can’t get it out of my head so, I wanted to share it in case someone else needed the reminder as well!
Happy Friday, y’all!
Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts so, please leave me a comment below!